Before you relax with one of our soy candles, there are a few things to keep in mind:
- When lighting the candle for the first time, let it burn until the top layer has melted (± 3-4 hours) until the wax melts out to all the edges of the glass container. This results in an even burn. If you blow out the soy candle before the wax goes liquid to the edge, it can create tunnels down the center of the candle. This will waste some of that glorious soy wax with each consecutive short burn.
- Do not burn candles for more than 4 hours at a time! Keep your wicks trimmed!
- Ensure you keep it only on a stable, open, and visible space away from pets, kids, curtains, furnishing and so on.
- Keep the soy candle away from drafts, such as ceiling fans, air conditioners or breezes.
- Never move or handle the soy candle while burning. The glass container can get very hot. This is very unsafe, and pouring or removing liquid wax from the vessel will cause the wick to extinguish.
- Keep the wick trimmed to a 1/4 inch. If the soy candle begins to smoke, or if the flame height is greater than inches, gently blow out the soy candle, allow the wax and hemp wick to cool, and trim the wick by gently running your finger across the top of it. Remove all wick trimmings before relighting.
- Above all, think safety, if you have to leave the room, blow out the candle.
- Here is a link to our Legal information
How to use Diffuser:
Remove the band that joins the reed diffuser sticks and insert them in the container. The strength of the scents depends on the type of fragrance chosen, the number of reed diffuser sticks introduced and the room temperature where the diffuser is located. Turn the reed diffuser sticks weekly for maintenance.
Never leave candles burning unsupervised. Candles are used at your own risk. Always keep candles out of reach of children and pets.